How’s it going friends? It’s finally starting to feel like Fall with the crisp air and the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon! But now that the temperature is beginning to fall, it’s time for flu season… I know, I know. Everyone hates being sick. So how do we keep our bodies healthy? Follow these tips!
- Wash your hands frequently. It might also be helpful to invest in hand sanitizers ;)
- Disinfect shared equipment to keep the germs away.
- Eat healthy meals rich in Vitamin A, C and E.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Stay hydrated. We cannot stress this enough! Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
- Exercise regularly. 30 minutes of moderate exercise goes a long way. Remember to disinfect gym equipment before and after use.
Keeping these tips in mind will reduce your chances of getting sick. Stay healthy!
the most powerful yoga exercise ever...ReplyDelete